- Welcome, Monday, May 18, 2020 at 6:20 pm
- First-timers Lunch, Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 12:00 pm
- Panel, Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 2:00 pm
- Master Class, Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 10:00 am
- Sermon Brainwave, Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 11:00 am
- Workshop, Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Karoline M. Lewis is the author of “SHE: Five Keys to Unlock the Power of Women in Ministry” (Abingdon Press, 2016) and “John: Fortress Biblical Preaching Commentaries” (Fortress Press, 2014). Lewis earned a B.A. from Northwestern University, a Master of Divinity from Luther Seminary, and a Ph.D. from Emory University. She previously held adjunct faculty positions at Augsburg University, Candler School of Theology, and Columbia Theological Seminary. She is a regular preacher and presenter at international conferences, workshops, and retreats on the Gospel of John, the New Testament, interpreting the Bible, preaching, leadership, and women in ministry. She is a contributing writer for Working Preacher, author of the site’s Dear Working Preacher column, and co-host of the site’s weekly podcast, “Sermon Brainwave.” Lewis was one of the 100 religious scholars in the United States to contribute to the Values and Voices Campaign (valuesandvoices.com). Her current project is on embodiment and leadership.