Peachtree United Methodist Church
Our main venue for the 2016 Festival in Atlanta is Peachtree United Methodist Church.
"Peachtree Road United Methodist Church is a thriving, open, faith community committed to life-changing experience. We exist to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. We count among our core values:
- Striving to give our best to God, with excellence in all we do.
- Encouraging spiritual growth through diverse small group opportunities based in prayer and Biblical study.
- Generous outreach and service.
- Warm, traditional hospitality.
- Music to inspire all generations.
- Sunday School classes to build community.
We are a warm, traditional church in the Buckhead community of Atlanta, Georgia. Hospitality has always been a hallmark of our congregation and we welcome all to worship with us. Our multi-generational membership is committed to outreach in our community, and personal growth through diverse study opportunities. We have a rich history, and continue to create new traditions. We are located on the corner Peachtree and Shadowlawn, just south of the Peachtree and Piedmont intersection. We would love to see you at a Sunday Service!" (https://www.prumc.org/about-us/who-we-are/