Frequently Asked Questions
Watching the free version of the festival… Seven prerecorded video sessions will be available each day—no cost required. Enjoy each day’s content on its scheduled date and time. Sessions will not be rebroadcast. All times listed on the schedule are ET – Eastern Daylight Time (UTC – 04:00). Please make note before tuning in! Participate in the live chat while you view some of today’s best preachers and scholars.
I missed a presentation that I wanted to see. How can I access it now? The offerings of the free virtual conference are only available at their presentation time. Purchase a recording package to upgrade for exclusive live sessions, bonus material, and the ability to re-watch sessions on your own time.
How do I make the video full screen? To make the video full screen, select button on the bottom-right section of the video to the right of the gear icon.
Why is the video not playing? If your video will not start, follow these steps:
- Make sure the video is playing by selecting the play icon in the bottom-left section of the video.
- Double check your internet connection.
- Refresh the web page.
The video stops to load frequently. If your video plays, but stops to load frequently it is most likely an issue with your network speed. Here are some tips for better playback:
- Reduce stream quality by selecting the gear icon on the video and selecting a lower resolution (540p instead of 1080p or auto).
- Reduce other network usage by making sure other pages you might have open are not actively updating.
- Check to make sure other devices on your internet are not actively using the internet (for example, watching a video on a different device).
- If you logged in during one of our live-stream breaks, you may need to refresh your screen to start the programming again. To refresh your screen, click on the refresh symbol, typically located directly left of your browser’s web address line.
- We recommend that you connect your device to the internet by using an Ethernet cable rather than wireless WiFi, it will often deliver a better streaming experience.
How to participate in the premium access live event, chat or Q&A session: The chat function will be available on the free version. You will be able to join by entering a username and agreeing to the terms. We will be streaming the premium access upgrade live sessions on Vimeo. You’ll be able to chat and submit questions during the session. If you’ve never participated in a Q&A before, you can learn how right here.