Peachtree at 12th St.- Energy ©2013, James Duckworth, Courtesy of ACVB & AtlantaPhotos.com
"Welcome to Atlanta..."
"In Atlanta, fine dining, shopping and rich history combine with inspiration-inducing attractions to create a city with Southern charm and world-class sophistication. It’s easy to see why Atlanta, Georgia is one of the most popular destinations in the Southeast to live and to visit. Atlanta, Convention and Visitors Bureau is the official guide for travelers and locals to discover all things Atlanta." - Courtesy of
- Atlanta Tips for Attendees
- Eat - "There's a restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia that's dishing up your perfect plate. Serving familiar flavors and popular craves from family-owned eateries and indulgent dining districts, Atlanta cuisine is sure to please. Whether you're in the mood for freshly-caught seafood, a sumptuous Southern meal or even just a succulent steak, you'll find it in this list of Atlanta cuisines." - Courtesy of
- Things to See & Do - "Atlanta offers tons of fun for families, business professionals and everyone in between. There are so many things to do in Atlanta - from family friendly attractions and history, to outdoor adventures and award-winning culture - you're sure to find seasonal sensations year-round! Create your must-have memories starting with this list of 50 fun things to do in Atlanta." - Courtesy of
- Deals - "Whether you've got a few hours or several days in town, stay and play your way with these free things to do in Atlanta! Maybe you're searching for family fun, romantic getaways or even educational adventures. Whatever your choice, keep it cheap and fun with free things to do in Atlanta. See below for a list of free or discounted things to do in Atlanta. Stay and play in Atlanta on a budget, and even have more than enough left over for a few unique souvenirs!" - Courtesy of
- Georgia Aquarium - The Georgia Aquarium is excited to offer all festival attendees a special discount good on a General Admission ticket and Animal Encounters.