Garden of the Gods: Photo Courtesy of Visit Denver
"Welcome to Denver, where 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods, and natural beauty combine for the world's most spectacular playground. A young, active city at the base of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, Denver's stunning architecture, award-winning dining and unparalleled views are all here, year-round." - Visit Denver, Convention and Visitors Bureau
Denver Tips for Attendees
Visit Denver, Convention and Visitors Bureau is your go-to source for all things about the city. Their purpose is to promote the community of Denver and surrounding area to visitors and help you maximize your trip to the city. They have provided the following links to help you plan your trip - so explore the many attributes of this fabulous destination!
- Eat - "Denver's culinary scene is thriving, offering everything from farm-to-table bistros to classic steak houses. Denver is a hub for chef-owned, neighborhood restaurants that always impress. These Denver restaurants show off the city’s most cutting edge and up-and-coming culinary talent, not to mention the abundance of local products in the nearby area. Denver diners will be wowed by these upscale, epicurean eateries, and the city’s recently progressive food scene in general." - Visit Denver, Convention and Visitors Bureau
- See - "Any way you look at it, Denver is never dull. With homegrown bands burning up the charts and selling out shows all over the country, Denver’s music scene is booming. Need a quick primer on The Mile High City sound, new and old? Check out this custom-made Spotify Playlist. Discover Denver's thriving arts and culture, from world-class museums to unique art districts." Check out the Mile High Culture Pass! With the Culture Pass in hand, you’ll receive admission to some of the city’s most fascinating attractions, all for the bargain. - Visit Denver, Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Do - "When you wake up in Denver, adventure awaits. Explore the city's greatest spots. Get local Denver tips on attractions, scenic sightseeing, biking and tours, golf & other destinations. Denver has one of the world's most stunning backyards: the majestic Rockies and everything that Colorado has to offer. The Mile High City is the gateway to amazing locations, just waiting for you to explore." - Visit Denver, Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Elitch Gardens Discount Tickets - Theme & Water Park located in downtown Denver!
- Pepsi Center Tours Program - Our tour provides guests the opportunity to discover the secrets of hosting over 250 events a year in a venue home to three professional sports teams (the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, and Colorado Mammoth). We offer 90 minute walking tours on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 10am, 12pm, and 2pm.
- Sport & Outdoors - "The Mile High City is an outdoor adventure and pro sports paradise. Get out and enjoy! If you’re a sports fan, The Mile High City is the place you want to be. Denver is home to no less than seven professional sports teams that thrill crowds year-round. Basketball, baseball, football, soccer, lacrosse, hockey, rugby – Denver’s got it all, with some of the world’s best athletes on the rosters. Sure, the nearby Rocky Mountains are an outdoor enthusiast's paradise. But you can get your fill of outdoor adventure well within Denver's city limits." - Visit Denver, Convention and Visitors Bureau